Southwest Engines - (AGAINST SW ENGINES in tulsa ok)misadvertised "BAIT" engine pictures... not what you will recieve
I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture of the 70k engine which is the only reason why i bought it) for $1100 after them taking the payment things instantly went sour.3 days later i call to ask for a tracking number to the engine that i bought that was in a pallet clean and ready to be shipped and instead i got a yelling from the Poor incompetent underpaid scapegoat on the Phone saying that i should have read their small print which states that they have up to 2 weeks to ship the engine and that the reason is taking long is because it goes through a quality check and steam cleaning before it ships.
and i said to him... but wait.. the actual engine was already clean and on a pallet....and he said i don't have to talk to you any longer and click! hung up on me.WTf?
so i was pissed and called the next day again to try to find out information and spoke the manager asking about the engine delivery and such and he says we have two weeks to ship i told him i bought the engine in your ad that was cleaned and on a pallet and ready to go and he said its going through a thorough quality inspection before it ships.i was pissed at this point i told him i wanted to return my whole purchase he got angry we argued a little more and right there and then i told him the engine you're sending me better be the engine i purchased that was clean and on a pallet with only "70k"...he also hung up on me... "a Manager hung up on a customer" its amazing they're still in business or should i say in "scamness" needless to say of course i recieved an engine that came from an oregon junkyard..wtf? i bought it from sw engines in tulsa ok.took it to my mechanic and he says "looks like the engine has 370k not 70k" inside it was covered in oil gunk thick sludge my mechanic shop said *** no were not installing that....this one must have came of a truck that was never maintenanced and used for a heavy workhorse it was never cleaned like he said it was and obviously never inspected (like they said was being done) judging from the horrible condition of this pile of metal.
(please see pictures) im now talking with the federal trade commission about the business and their scheme and filing a federal suit against one company that has 12 different names( that i know of so far )....Everyone just needs to blast this company all over the internet so no one will buy anything from them.thanks and please pass the word on this one the next victim could be one of your own they go by many desguises and company names
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Ad with the beautiful clean ram 70k engine on the pallet
What I disliked
- Results of the bait i took not a 70k engine more like 300k
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "I bought spoiler for my Celica GTS, TRD style and the pattern are not exactly the same as the original hole pattern, I ask theme before and costumer service told..."
- "First off i ordered my pizza over an 2 hours after the first hour when i called to fond out what was going on i was told my pizzas were..."
- "I purchased a KithchenAid double oven online from a Sears Outlet in Oceonside, CA in September 2013 (I am writing this in December). I have had technicians out to my..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."